Friday, August 20, 2010

WORST TITLE

For the past few months I have been periodically watching a show called BUBBLEGUM CRISIS TOKYO 2040 (that is the real title)
It includes visuals such as these below:

As of just now I am halfway through the series. Basically some chicks called Priss, Neigh-Neigh, Leena and Sylia Swordfish (may be some typos here/I hope their names are not this retarded) run around in robot suits and kill other robots who have miraculously grown hearts. Or some shit. There is some overdramatic plot about a corporation and a space station and some epic earthquake that hit Tokyo but I really only watch it for the images of fish swimming interspersed with machinery (see above). Also, the character Priss is the singer in some band and they are awful in both the japanese and english dubs. Lols ensue.

Also also, the soundtrack has some totally badass ambient pieces, such as this one:



BASICALLY
I AM WASTING MY TIME/LIFE
Maybs will update y'all when I finish the series... If I ever do.

2 comments:

  1. naughty blue men too it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasting your life watching Bubblegum Tokyo Crisis is better than wasting your life watching the OC or Dawson's crack. Trust me. I've been there! It's not pretty.

    I like the fish.

    ReplyDelete